Marriage and Relationships Seminar Giveaway Terms and Conditions
1. The Promoter is Inspire Church Ltd of 1A Spire Court, Hoxton Park NSW 2171.
2. Entry is open to residents of Australia who are 18 years of age or older and have purchased a ticket to Inspire Church Ltd's Marriage and Relationship Seminar.
3. The winner of the giveaway must be present at Inspire Church Ltd's Marriage and Relationship Seminar on 15 July 2019 in order to claim the prize. Failure to claim the prize at the event will result in a forfeit of the prize. If the winner of the giveaway has forfeited the prize, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
4. Information on how to enter and the prize forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
5. To enter, the Participant must successfully register for Inspire Church Ltd's Marriage and Relationship Seminar. Upon registering, the Participant's name will go into a draw to win the prize. Each Participant's name will go into the draw once. The draw will take place during Inspire Church Ltd's Marriage and Relationship Seminar on 15 July 2019. The winner will be notified during the event.
6. Closing date for entry into the draw will be 6.45pm on 15 July 2019. After this date the no further entries to the draw will be accepted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
8. The first valid entry drawn will win a two-course dinner for two to Hunter and Barrel Darling Harbour (awarded in the form of a gift voucher) valued at $99.
9. The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. Prize value is correct at time of printing, but no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize.
11. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
12. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
13. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the giveaway will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. Inspire Church Ltd shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
16. Inspire Church Ltd also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.